I'mma use that code from now on to signify a big file, yeah.
Anyway here's a walkthrough of this here.
1) Unlevelled Rawscan
2) Lineart cleaned and levelled.
3) Base colour flats applied.
4) Additional details added.
5) Rust is applied onto Wall.E using various generic PS brushes.
6) Added shades, highlights and rim-lighting.
7) Coloured the Base.
8 - 13) Created the sky. Made a subtle heart shape with the clouds.
14) Using various Generic PS brushes, I painted up the garbage stacks in the background.
15) Painted up the post placed behind the characters.
16) Applied a slight blur to both the garbage stack and the post for added depth.
17) View of the Characters now with the background.
18) Final view after adding glow from the background Sun.