So a fortnight ago, SUPANOVA Melbourne happened.
Such a fun show.
Good times were had!
Here's a few Pictures from that weekend.
1) Yep, I am
HenshinHero. Day 1 fun. Helmet made by the awesome ConqueringAlien
2) baseline sketch of Cammy Bust, using a 4H pencil.
3) Cleanlines of Cammy Bust, done using the Pentel Brush Pen.
4) Cammy complete, Colours using Mepxy Markers.
5) A W.I.P show of a Mystique Bust, using Mepxy Markers.
6) Day two of the expo, I dressed as original Movie Casey Jones. Killer mask, purchased via Etsy, made by UnboundArt
7) Baseline sketch of Green Arrow, using a 4H pencil
8) Cleanlines done using Pentel Brush Pen, Flesh done using Mepxy Marker.
9) Finished Green Arrow premium Fullbody. Green tones done using Copic Marker.
10) Shantae Premium Full body. 4H pencil baselines + Pentel Brush Pen for lines + Mepxy Marker for hair and clothes
11) Shantae complete, with flesh done using Mepxy Marker.
12) Commission of OC riding a Carnotaurus. 4H baselines + Pentel Brush Pen for main lines (with HB for shading)
13) Jake the Dog, 4H pencil baselines + Pentel Brush Pen for lines + Mepxy Marker for colour.
14) Collabo Commission done with my Table mate fireflyluke00
. He did up Wolverine, I did up Sabretooth.
4H pencil baselines + Pentel Brush Pen for lines + Copic for everything Grey + Mepxy Marker for everything else
My phone was being a dumb during that weekend, So I didn't get to snap up one or two pieces I drew up that weekend.
More uploads to come.